Wednesday 22 August 2012

The actual finish line!

Ok, so I know I said that Illus 130 was finished...but it is now. Definitely. Slight complication of me forgetting to do something meant that I spent last night making up for the lost pages, but we are now in the clear. It was all OK though, all it meant was doing a page on Yoshitaka Amano, one of my favourite artists so I had no complaints looking through his fantastic portfolio of work.

                      

So here is me replicating his picture (taking from one of his numerous Vampire Hunter D illustrations) and relocating it to the bowling alley. I think I might have embezzled it a little bit to the point that it is no longer clear that it is in fact a bowling alley, but it was fun none the less and a welcome return to pencil based work.

No comments:

Post a Comment