Wednesday 5 September 2012

Everyone's allowed to be vain once!

Well, this is going to be a tad self indulgent but sometimes you just have to embezzle! For my blog I previously had some rather unflattering pictures of myself to be used as my profile picture which were, frankly, embarrassing. However, in an attempt to appear slightly more professional I decided to get some quality photo's for the webpage.



 



Firstly, I want to thank Nicci Mills for taking some absolutely wonderful pictures, which make me look far more handsome than I could possibly be in real life. If anyone is interested in seeing more of her work then please get in contact.

Back to business though.

I have successfully moved house all in one piece and have now dived head first back into my work. I will be putting up my latest sketchbook drawings on here ASAP.



1 comment:

  1. To 'embezzle' is to commit an act of financial fraud. I'm pretty sure that's not what you mean...!

    ReplyDelete