Friday 27 July 2012

A little about myself


I think it would be a fair assumption to say that everyone, at some point or another, has felt a little out of touch, been left in the dust or trailing behind their peers around them. It's with this in mind that I have created this blog, with it's sole purpose to try (on blind optimism) and introduce people to my particular brand of illustration.

Now, anyone who knows me can tell you that me and the interwebs, or anything remotely looking like a computer, runs on electricity or has been made in the last 100years, is anathema to me. I'd be more likely to use it as a shoe than realise it has an on/off button. I'd never considered 24 to be that old, but my fascination with all things pretty has meant that I have been quite happy to sit in my hole and let the world past me by.

Studying Illustration at Plymouth University, and fast approaching my 2nd year, has unfortunately been the catalyst in returning to the modern world, and facing up to the fact that if I ever want to succeed as an illustrator, then I'm probably going to have to let people know what I'm about.

So with that in mind, the ill-advised Illustrated Curse of Longness (A title lovingly bestowed to me by my better half) is about to commence.

Let the train wreck begin.




















No comments:

Post a Comment